Sunday, May 1, 2016

Journey Girls Giovanna Doll From ToysRUs Sale!

Hi Doll Friends!!

I mentioned ToysRUs had a 40% off sale recently... I got the mirrored desk, two outfits and....

This beautiful doll!!


I had admired her at Christmas time... She was $50 though, then. $10 more expensive than the other Journey Girls. So I just assumed she was out of my league, price wise, and moved on.


Then....! When I was shopping the sale, she scrolls by and she was $23.99 just like the other dolls that were on sale! That is over half off the full original price!


So I had to! Right? 


When she came I just couldn't stop looking at her! She is so pretty. 




After getting her I decided her dress and accessories alone were probably worth the $23.99! So pretty! 


Here she is out of the box. I love the mask and "fur"!!





She looks like she could be my "Heather" dolls first cousin! Maybe even her sister...?


I am really glad I got her! I am sure you'll be seeing more of her... I am hoping, this coming weekend (tomorrow) to go out to a local park and take photos of some dolls... I'll take her with me. I have not re-named her yet. I kind of like Giovanna. What do you think?

Gotta run!
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather 







1 comment:

  1. I like Heather doll,too. Seeing your old picture, i understand why you call her Heather doll. She has the same hair style as you 25 years ago. So pretty and energetic. You said on a posting that it has been 25 years since your marrige, and make her a wedding dress. If you had showed ther picture before, I would have made a similar dress that you are wearing instead of a white one. Though, I hope that my presents make you happy!!

    ReplyDelete