Monday, May 23, 2016

Namaste In The Doll House

Hi Doll Friends!

I can't recall if I've mentioned it here but I practice yoga. I started practicing a couple years ago but last year (2015) I started the "30 Day Yoga Challenge" with Adriene from Yoga With Adriene on YouTube. It was meant to last 30 days but when I got in habit of "everyday yoga" I didn't want to go back to "a few times a week" because I felt so much better! So it's been over a year now and I've practiced every single day, even in hotel rooms etc and I love it. I only practice about 20mins a day on average but it makes such a difference in my health. So.... Highly recommend!

I say all this to explain today's post! I wanted to share a hobby with my Frann doll in the doll house and thought why not start with my favorite? So, here we have Doll Yoga! A special thanks goes out to Frann for the awesome mats I used for the studio! ❤️

































No comments:

Post a Comment