Sunday, May 1, 2016

Journey Girl Sale at Toys-R-Us!

Hi Doll Friends!!

Toys-R-Us had a 40% off sale on Journey Girls Dolls and accessories!!


So I bought a few things... Hahaha. Imagine that!?


This vanity set was only $15!! It is one I've liked a while but wasn't going to pay full price for. 


It's so neat! It comes fully assembled!


All you have to do is lift it out of the box!


I also bought a couple of outfits... Only opened one so far...


But it's super cute! Here it is on Giovanna... Giovanna? She is the other Journey Girl I bought. She, originally, was like $49.99 and I got her for 23.99! I have another post about her coming, you will have to look for it!


Here are Panda (my daughters 1st AG) and Katniss at the vanity. They are using it as a desk instead... Works well!


Isn't the outfit adorable?


Here is the other one I got... I'll post a photo when I get it modeled on a doll! 

Till then!
XXOO
Heather 






No comments:

Post a Comment