Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Slumber Party In The Doll House!

Hi Doll Friends!!

I found out I have a few more minutes to write and am buried in drafts so I'm back to wite this one!! This past weekend the dolls decided to throw a Slumber Party!


Here are Becky Doll (Our Generation), Heather Doll (Madame Alexander), Fongtan Doll (Adora Doll) and Frann Doll (LOTUS doll) all dressed in their PJ's at the party. They chatted and snacked and told ghost stories for hours that seemed to pass like minutes...


Before they knew it, it was time to turn in and get some sleep. Becky and Fongtan took the full sized bed and fell asleep almost immediately after such a long fun day. 


Frann took the top bunk and Heather took the lower bunk in the bunk bed. Heather loves Mickey Mouse and so naturally the Minnie Mouse Pillow Pet on the bottom bunk is hers. (I got mine at a Garage Sale for less than $1)


Here is Frann Doll fast asleep...


Heather is out too. 





Everyone got a good nights rest! Aren't slumber parties the best? What is your favorite slumber party memory?

Better run!
Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather




1 comment:

  1. Would you believe I never went to a slumber party? I didn't like the thought of them. LOL! I've always preferred a quiet night at home. I'm such a party pooper! I do love tea parties though.
    I love the sleep masks on the 2 dolls whose eyes don't close. How cute! Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete