Friday, June 14, 2019

Fabulous Box Of Amazing Fashions From Auntie Megan!


Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!

Happy Friday!
As most of you well know, one sure way to my heart is for people in my 'real' life to even notice or take note of the fact I love dolls and obsess run-us-into-the-poor-house collect and blog about them. So an even more sure way is when someone gifts me something doll related
*hint-hint* 
KIDDING 
(seriously, that was a joke...! Well, unless... Hahaha! I'm in a goofy mood, apparent?)
But I do ever so love to get gifts from people that are related to dolls. Because, honestly, while most of the people in my 'real' life have a bemused amusement at my preoccupation obsession  fascination with dolls, they really don't understand it much less contribute to it. 
But when they do...
I love them for it and really appreciate it all the more than if they'd given me 'grown up' gifts. 
Eh?

Case in point? 
A woman I know named Megan...
 (whom I've known most of her life and so my inclination was to say "a girl I know" even though she's in her 30's and married and has children... I digress...)
A woman I know named Megan, whom I've had the pleasure of getting to know better and become better friends with recently, found out I write a blog and told me she enjoys it even though she's never really had a thing for dolls.
 Aww! 




I mean several people I know and love know I write a blog and listen to me talk about it because they love me but... For someone to actually read it is a rare thing honestly which would seem strange except I know the same to be true for most doll and/or toy bloggers and/or YouTube creators and/or Instagrammers (is that a word?) So, that always makes me smile to hear they've read it. 


But Megan took it a step further and now notices doll things at thrift stores...
And even bought me something she found!! 

This whole box of amazing doll fashions!!


They were obviously the well cared for collection of clothes for some lucky doll who's owner must've gotten 'too old for dolls' (what does that even mean?!) and so they donated them to thrift...
Where Megan found them and purchased them for me for a song!


They were mostly Our Generation with a few American Girl Doll clothes...
And hangers and shoes and some accessories...
Awesomeness!!



So of course I had to make a little progressive doll photography story with them and some of the dolls!!


And of course I am sharing a portion of the photos here! If I showed them all this would be a ridiculously long blog post. 













Aren't they so totally awesome!
THANKS Megan!!! I love them!!

Have a fantastic weekend ya'll!

XXOO
Heather







1 comment:

  1. I need me to get to the USA just to go thrift shopping.
    were the fur things monkey suits?

    ReplyDelete