Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Twinn 23Inch Doll Goodwill Score!!


Doll Friends!

Look what I found?! 
I was so excited to see her!


She actually had a My Twinn outfit on (minus shoes and over shirt) and is in pretty great shape! 
She has the most beautiful face! Her eyes! Amazing!


Her hair needs a bit of defrizzing but otherwise she's great. 
I'm not entirely sure I am going to keep her, because on eBay you can get pretty decent money for them. But she could always 'play' the teacher in school scene photography


I also got this frame that will work as a room divider in the Doll House! 
It is taller than the My Twinn Doll so it's like 25inches high and so it'll be plenty tall enough! I need to get some photos printed for it of the dolls. 


I took the price off before I thought to photo but check out how little she cost!?! She was marked 59cents for some reason? Who am I to question?!


Then that same day at Goodwill there was what was apparently some doll collectors whole collection... I had to do their collection justice buy showing it to you... They had some pretty dolls but porcelain dolls have never been my thing. I always worry about them on the shelves at Goodwill or other thrift stores because they are so fragile. 


So many dolls!


It was such a sweet collection. 


I thought this bear collection was rather cute too... Wonder if it was same person?


They were dolls everywhere you looked! Heaven! Heehee.


What a cutie! If she were made of vinyl I'd have brought her home. Such a cute sculpt. 


More and more and more dolls...


and more and more and more dolls...


and more and more and more...


I love the girl on the far right in florals sculpt! Reminds me of my Sekiguchi Dolls a little... 


I am not sure it is all one person's collection but in all likelyhood since they were all together at the same time. I always hope the doll collector doesn't realize what has become of their dolls! I usually imagine huge collection dumps like this as something grown kids do with their mothers doll collections... I get it, if dolls aren't your thing you can't help it but.... Still so sad.


I really love the sculpt on this one in the green dress, she's pretty! The one in floral is cute too. 


Then I ran by a garage sale where I didn't find a thing but saw this interesting doll...

I better run. Sorry I've been so MIA lately... I keep thinking I'll get back to posting more regular and then I trip over my life and...
Well... I'm not going anywhere and I'll keep posting in any case... 
So... Till next time. 
XXOO
Heather 

2 comments: