Saturday, June 1, 2019

Kindred Heart Dolls Are Shorter Than American Girl Dolls...?


Hi Doll Friends,

Trying to get back into the swing of things... Have quite a few photos I've taken with blog posts in mind that have sat for weeks. Somewhere or other, I can't recall where (I looked) one you, my dear readers, asked how Kindred Heart Dolls compared to the 'standard' doll of this sort, American Girl Dolls. I took the photo comparison and was surprised to see that, indeed, it seems that Kindred Heart Dolls are an inch or so shorter than the AG dolls. How did I not take note of that before? How funny. 


Then again I tend not to 'notice' height in 'real' people either. I was friends with a woman named Tana, who is still slated to have a doll named after her because the real Tana is fabulous, for over a year when I ended up working with her at a school cafeteria for a short time (ya'll, thank a lunch lady when you see one next, they work hard!). Anyway, so when we worked together she started jokingly calling me "Tall One" because I could grab things off top shelves. LOL I didn't even notice, until we worked together and she mentioned it, that she was a full five inches shorter than I am. I'd be dismal at identifying people in a crime scene, I'm telling you. I am rambling... Eh? Don't mind me, I've been cooped up for too long. Hahaha. 


Anyway, so here are some photos to show you the height difference between Prism and Syracuse. Such pretty dolls they both are. So I hope the dear reader who asked see's this post, I apologize for the delay in answering.  


Better run for now.
How is it June 1st already? 

XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment