Monday, June 17, 2019

Two Goodwill Our Generation Doll Makeovers!!


Doll Friends!

I can't help myself... 
Seriously...


When I see dolls in forlorn shape at the Goodwill, I can't seem to leave them there...


Case in point? These two well-loved Our Generation Dolls.
(I also got the cradle on same day so I put it in the photo)


They were a mess! Very much in need of a bath!


Then this poor thing was all hunched over and her legs were uneven... 





Trying to show you what I mean about her being in rough shape.



They were both $3.99 which isn't as cheap as I've found other dolls second hand but I am sure it's because they both had clothes on...? Whichever, I had the cash so I went with it. 


Here they are after my cleaning up their bodies with some good old soap and water... 
That hair! Oy!
I didn't even try to save it. 



Instead they got new wigs.
I think they look fabulous!



Here is some stuff I left behind:




This is same Santa type that I bought the other day! How funny! He's missing his hands?!

I better run!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment: