Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Our Generation Let It Roll Retro Bowling Alley Is Now On My Wish List!


Doll Friends!
Look what I just saw on Target website!?!?
It's a Doll Bowling Alley!!

Apparently it's called "Let It Roll Retro Bowling Alley" 
and it's going to be my next major doll purchase!!
Check out the video on the listing at Target, it's amazing!
The pins fall and can be reset with a lever and it has music and the 'sounds' of bowling...
And the accessories that come with are fantabulous!
So as soon as I can get together the $170 it costs, this will be mine.
Never mind I'll need to get a bigger house... Mere details!!
LOL
Strangely enough this set isn't even on the Our Generation Doll website? It's so strange that the store sometimes gets things on website before the manufacturer but...
It's so cool!

So... Do you think you'll buy it? 
Better run, have several posts I want to get up, this one was sort of impromptu when I saw the set!

Have a great day Doll Friends!
XXOO
Heather



1 comment:

  1. I saw this for on the Smyths Toys website (main UK stockist of OG) a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for someone to do a YouTube review. I don't have space for big pieces like this so I have to enjoy them vicariously through other people's reviews.

    ReplyDelete