Friday, June 21, 2019

Our Generation Maricela and Bina Are My Newest Unicorn Dolls


Doll Friends!

Uh oh... Instagram can be a dangerous place. 
I just saw this gorgeous doll on there yesterday...!
Apparently her name is Maricela. She is so beautiful!
The only place I could find her for sale was a website called Mastermind Toys with her actual link being right here.





I almost ordered her honestly... The website mentioned free shipping with a $50 order...
So I went looking for a doll or doll item to get me to that amount and who did I find but...



This beauty who I'd also never seen!! Perfect! Together both dolls would be over $60 and I could probably live with paying the $32 for a doll style that usually sells at Target for around $25 or less..
Until I realized the free shipping was only for people in Canada.
To get them to my door it was going to cost $95. I just can't do it. I mean, I guess I could but I won't. 
Rats.
I won't lament too hard though because it's usually the other way around, people in Canada wishing they could have the market here. (Hi Chatty Loretta!) So, I'll just content myself with hoping they will eventually make their way to the United States at Target. 
So they've become my newest unicorn dolls. I'll be looking for them!!


Unless I go crazy and just order them anyway... LOL
I'll be good!

Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if these dolls were specifically made for the Canadian market? How strange. Maybe you'll need to make a little trip up to Canada to purchase them in person! Or maybe Chatty Loretta can get them for you, unbox them, and mail them down more economically. I once mailed her an Our Generation bathtub that she couldn't purchase in Canada. I just wish that manufacturers would make all of their products readily available to everyone! So frustrating when you see something you want, but aren't able to get.

    ReplyDelete