Monday, August 14, 2017

Lilly Doll Welcomes The New My Life As Dolls To The Doll House!!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

As you may know if you read this blog, there have been a few new arrivals lately in the Doll House from the My Life As Doll line. I found the new My Life As Ballerina Doll last weekend on our road trip to Missouri. I got the My Life As Soccer Player last week on sale and I got last years My Life As Doll Ballerina on clearance in June. So I thought it would be fun to have a little Welcome Home party for them and Lilly Doll would host the party! 


Here are the three new gals in the kitchen!




Here they are with Lilly! As food for the party I used the food I got off eBay recently. It's all so cute!

This is mostly going to have to be photos because I am sadly running really low on time this morning but I want to get this posted. I have a bit of a back log on drafts!! 


Here is Lilly telling the new girls about the Doll House!


And sitting down to eat...



What a great lunch!! Now, I added a few more accessories I already owned... 


I wanted to compare the hamburger to others I have in my collection. The one on the far left is the My Life As Doll version, the middle is the Our Generation version and the on the right is the new one from eBay.


As you can see, the first two types come apart so you can 'grill' the meat... But the newest one is the most tasty looking burger!!



Time for desserts!!


After lunch they decided to play some Monopoly!



Now they went into the living room to chat up for a little while...



Then they found the photo album and Lilly told them all about the photos...


Don't you just love photo albums!?



Then they went into the bedroom to look around...





And even tried on a few things from the closet... See the bow change on the gal in pink?


She also tried on the fur!


Then Lilly had to go because she had plans and...


Frann Doll came home from ballet class and continued to make the new girls feel right at home in the Doll House!



In case you're interested, I also made a YouTube video of Lilly Welcoming Dolls! It has a few more photos than this post... Enjoy!

That's all for now! Better run!
Have a great day!!
XXOO
Heather




2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm curious...do the new My Life dolls still have the vinyl chest plates and cloth torsos, or are their bodies completely hard vinyl now like the boys? And if they are, do you like that? I think I prefer the cloth torsos, just because they feel "cuddlier" that way--something about the thought of them being all plastic makes them seem cheaper to me somehow--but since I don't own one, I was wondering what your opinion was about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi hi! Sorry I just saw this comment! They are the same way they've been in the past, with cloth bodies on the bottom below their torso. I think the only girl dolls that are all hard plastic like the boys are are the 'cheaper' basic doll that's like $19.99 regular price. I like the cloth bodies on bottom too for same reason as you... I can see the appeal of a few hard body dolls though so you can have 'pool' scenes and have a few dolls actually in water. I've considered getting a cheaper version MLA girl just for that reason but haven't done yet... Better run! Have a great weekend!! <3

      Delete