Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Beautiful Fall Day Perfect For A Walk!

Hi Doll Friends!!

As I am sure you know, today is Election Day... My daughter ended up being home sick today and so I didn't make my customary drive into 'town' for my work meeting. While my daughter was taking a nap, I ran over and did my civic duty and voted! 

Since it was such a beautiful day, I decided to take a few of the dolls along with me... They wanted to take a walk in the park and who am I to deny them some fresh air. Right?


Here is LillyDoll, FrannDoll and LisaDoll all in smart cooler weather outfits out taking a stroll in the city park. 


It's so nice when you can pull out the comfie and cute boots for the year!


The park has a really nice walking path... They wanted to walk the entire thing! 


Frann was in the lead... She hadn't seen this part of the park before! "Come on girls! Lunch hour goes by fast!!" 


There was a bit of wind as you can see by Frann's hair blowing!


Along the way they ran into SuerettaDoll! She was taking a walk on her lunch hour too so it was so nice to bump into her along the way...

Well, that's it for now friends!!
Hope this finds you having a wonderful day! Do you like to take walks?

Till next time!
XXOO
Heather











No comments:

Post a Comment