Monday, November 28, 2016

Lamps For The Doll House!

Greetings Doll Friends!! 

I've had lamps for the Doll House for a while now... But the cords were too short to reach the outlets in my doll room. Then on our Black Friday Adventure I found some at the Dollar Tree! Score!


So I came home and put my lamps in the living room of the Doll House!! Aren't they pretty?!



I played around with how to take photos with them. This one (above) is with just the lamps and so a bit dark...


But this one with other lights is a bit 'bright'...


I also played around with where in the room to put them...


I think they make the room look much more 'real' and love how they hightlight Jesus' picture on the wall above. Beautiful! What do you think? I am sure I'll get better at figuring out how to make the light work with photos but all in all I love them!

Better run!
Till next time!
XXOO
 Heather






1 comment:

  1. Ye! Lights make the doll's living room much cozier. Everything is perfect for dolls.

    ReplyDelete